HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2020 has certainly been a challenging year for us all. Every one of the PURE Dental York family, our patients and the team, have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic in many different ways and it has not been easy.
We are certainly hopeful that 2021 will be a year of recovery. Despite today’s announcement, we continue to be open for your dental and oral healthcare needs. Whilst continuing to care for you all and work safely and effectively, with your help, we will be picking up the pieces and rebuilding that which the pandemic has devastated.
We are really grateful to all our patients, new and old, for continuing to support the PURE Dental York family during the last year and would like to share some of our achievements which, without your backing, would not have been feasible.
- We were here for you throughout.
- We were back open on the first day we were permitted and will remain open throughout this lockdown.
- We are continuing to provide a high-quality service, thanks to your patience and understanding.
- We have taken on extra team members.
- We have invested in new equipment.
- We have trained and fit tested our whole team in using the enhanced PPE.
- We have kept our Denplan fees low.
In a nutshell, we would like to say thank you, we are open for all your dental needs and we will continue to do our small part in the fight against Covid-19.