We would like to provide an update regarding our standard operating procedures.
Despite the government guidelines changing on the 19th July 2021, for the following reasons, we will have to keep working in a similar manner.
- We are still treating clinically vulnerable patients.
- The environment in which we are working has always been considered high-risk in terms of infection prevention and control. COVID is no exception and in fact has required additional measures.
- We need to adhere to the guidance from Public Health England and the dental governing bodies regarding healthcare settings
- The delta variant is more transmissible, and people can be contagious without knowing it
We are pleased to report that we are managing to carry out all aspects of dental care and we continue to do our best to handle any dental problems you have as effectively as possible.
- We will continue our closed-door policy until further guidance from the relevant dental governing bodies is released regarding aerosol procedures.
- Our one-way system will also be in operation, including showing patients out immediately following aerosol generating procedures (AGPs).
- We will continue to wear enhanced PPE as per the guidance.
- We will continue to encourage all patients to wear a face-covering to their appointments.
We thank you all for your continued support which is much appreciated and look forward to seeing you all at your appointments.
Wishing you all good health,
Pure Dental York
Please contact us if you have any specific concerns or queries regarding this or any other aspect of your care.